As 2021 unfolds, for sure, all of us want to forget what happened in 2020. Not only was it so stressful, but it was a nightmare for all of us. For sure, everyone agrees on that. It was the year when everything became rough, including our skin. So, as a new year comes, we need to do something to make our skin look healthy again. In that case, what should you do to make it happen? Easy! All you need to do is to be consistent with what you do. Perhaps, like using the right skincare products in Singapore. To be more precise, listed below are the things you must do this year.
How Must You Take Care of Your Skin in 2021?
Build Your Daily Skincare Routine.
What you do every day does have an impact on your skin. It means that if you have a lazy habit of sleeping with your makeup on, then do not expect to have flawless skin. Your skin would become so dry and rough like an old lady. Of course, to not let that happen, make sure you build a good daily skincare routine.
Listed below are some ideas on what you need to include.
- Be Consistent with Cleansing
- Washing your face with water is not enough to keep your face clean. You would need to use a facial spa wash in Singapore. That way, it would stay fresh at all times.
- Regularly Use Serum
- After washing your face, you would need to apply some serum. So, your skin would stay healthy. Make sure to get a serum with lots of vitamin C on it.
- Never Forget to Apply Moisturiser
- Whatever skin type you have, your skin needs moisture. That way, it would stay supple. So, make sure to use a moisturiser twice a day.
- Use Sunscreen at All Times
- You also have to apply some of your sunscreens. So, your skin will not get burned from too much sun exposure.
Buy the Right Skincare Products.
Naturally, before you build your skincare routine, you would need to know first what skincare products to use. That way, you would achieve what you want your skin to look like and have. To make your dream come true, listed below are the factors you need to consider when buying the right skincare products in Singapore.
- Know Your Skin Type
- There are tons of different skincare products available in Singapore. Some of those came from various countries and only work on certain skin types. So, to get the most out of what you bought, be sure to know if it works for your skin type. Your options are normal, dry, combination, and sensitive.
- Ingredients of the Products
- Make sure to read the label of the because some ingredients can cause an allergic reaction. skincare products
Visit a Skin Specialist.
Of course, since you are no expert, you do not know whichskincare products in Singapore would suit your skin. That is very much true to all of us unless you are a skin specialist yourself. Nevertheless, if you are not, make sure to see a skin specialist. They know better than anyone what skincare products you should use and what treatment suits your skin.
Listed below are the other reasons why you should see one.
- Treat Skin Problems Right Away
- The skin specialist will sure do. If your skin develops blemishes, they will let you know when to get a facial spa in Singapore.
- Get News About the Latest Treatment
- Aside from your usual treatment, the skin specialistwill tell you what procedure you can expect in the future. They would sometimes explain what those treatments do.
- Take Care of Your Balanced Diet
- Some skin specialists do these if their patients think that their diet is the cause of their skin problems.
Avoid DIY Skincare Hacks.
Even though you do not have much money to pay for your skin specialist visit in Singapore, it would be a good idea not to choose this option. You see, DIY skincare hacks could cause skin problems such as acne and dark spots. Of course, you never want that to happen, and none of us wants it to happen either. So, make sure as much as possible try to avoid doing these hacks as part of your skincare routine.
Listed below are the DIY skincare hacks that you should avoid.
- Baking Soda
- It has eight pH levels that could stress your skin. As a result, the texture of your skin would become dry.
- While garlic tastes delicious, in raw, it does not. More so, if you apply it onto your skin, it could cause your skin to blister and have an allergic reaction.
- Lemon Juice
- Because of its acidity, it could cause your skin to develop dark spots.
- Even though it can act as an exfoliant, its crystal is quite harsh for your skin, especially on your face.
- It does kill germs, but its substances are too harsh for your skin. As a result, your skin will become so dry.
- Vitamin E
- Directly applying vitamin E can cause skin irritation.
A Final Word of Advice
How you take care of your skin is how it will become. So, if you are doing it right, then expect to achieve and receive great results. In short, you would have flawless skin. In any case, you would want this to happen to you, make sure you know how to commit. Follow the tips mentioned above, and visit a skin specialist in Singapore. Hence, if you do not know anyone, you can trust Ceramique Aesthetics. For sure, your skin will become flawless in no time.
Did you find this article helpful? If you did, and it improves your skincare routine in Singapore, then share it with your family and friends. That way, they could also achieve the flawless skin they always dream and want to have.